It’s been a strange few weeks, so it was especially exciting to get some good news last Thursday. The Adexchanger Awards announced their list of finalists and Velocidi is officially in the running for Best Data-Enabling Technology!
The Adexchanger Awards is an annual competition for marketers, agencies, publishers, and tech providers to showcase innovation taking place in digital media. The “Best Data-Enabling Technology” category is awarded to companies like DMPs, CDPs, identify platforms, and others who make data actionable in digital marketing.
The full list of finalists for this category includes a variety of different companies. Below are the company names and the titles of their entries:
- Amperity – Customer data management platform
- Centriply – Transforming the sleeping giant of linear TV for the future with Data
- KERV Interactive – A video intelligence platform
- Permutive and FT – Excelling in a world without third-party cookies
- Velocidi – Enabling a first-party data economy
Normally the winners would be announced at an awards gala in May. But like every other event, it has necessarily been canceled. Instead, the Adexchanger team has promised a virtual celebration to be announced soon.
Regardless of what form the event takes, we’ll be glad for an excuse to celebrate something. Congratulations and best of luck to the other finalists in our category!