Sales Account Executive, New York City (US)
We are looking for an Account Executive with an established network of contacts at fashion/apparel direct-to-consumer and e-commerce companies. The Account Executive is responsible for carrying out the complete sales process including developing a pipeline of prospects, nurturing leads, contract negotiation and closing deals, as well as managing sales pipeline reporting and forecasting. The candidate must also have an understanding of the marketing technology landscape. Ideal candidates will also have a history of selling marketing technology and SaaS solutions to fashion/apparel e-commerce brands.
- Develop a sustained pipeline by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up and professional relationships;
- Independently negotiate and close new contracts, renewals and expansions, including shepherding deals through legal and compliance processes, at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations;
- Understand and help to further evolve Velocidi’s messaging i.e. ability to master the business problems and use cases we address, the value we provide and what makes us unique in the marketplace;
- Effectively and independently deliver Velocidi’s value proposition, including use case and technical value proposition, to senior-level managers and executives at target companies;
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFPs;
- Use Velocidi products to demonstrate our product capabilities to prospects in-person or via remote systems;
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organization;
- Consistently and regularly use Hubspot to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
- Minimum 4 years sales experience;
- Sales experience in the last 2 years selling relevant software products and solutions, such as email, marketing automation, business, CRM, etc. to marketing executives;
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota in a software or SaaS company, including a proven track record of new business sales;
- Strong cold-calling skills; you should be comfortable calling directly into an organization and seeking out decision-makers for our products and services;
- Network of contacts at fashion/apparel direct-to-consumer and e-commerce companies;
- Experience using Hubspot for sales pipeline reporting and forecasting;
- Great negotiation and communication skills;
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change, think strategically, and make complex decisions;
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people;
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team;
- Strong technology skills, including the ability to conduct product demonstrations and credibly discuss technical topics;
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of time.
Velocidi is a software company headquartered in New York, with offices in Porto, Portugal. We provide a customer data platform for brands to grow their e-commerce sales with the help of machine learning applied to digital marketing campaigns.
Our team consists of experts and enthusiasts in data, analytics, machine learning, marketing, and media. Our mission is to help brands grow while protecting their greatest asset: direct customer relationships.
If being on the forefront of digital marketing and machine learning innovation sounds exciting, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start growing your brand with Velocidi
Velocidi takes the guess-work out of marketing by making machine learning practical and accessible. Book a demo to see how we can help your brand grow.