Customer Success - Account Manager, Remote (Portugal)
Velocidi is looking for an Account Executive to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will be responsible for owning the relationship with a portfolio of clients, which includes leading day-to-day communication, driving the client onboarding process, providing ongoing support to clients and their agency partners, and driving account renewals and client satisfaction. You will be encouraged to develop and maintain a deep understanding of clients’ businesses, helping them develop audiences to drive more sales, revenue, and stronger relationships with their customers.
You’ll be at the forefront of audience-based performance marketing innovation, guiding our clients on how to use new strategies in data collection and audience development to drive growth in their business. You’ll work in a collaborative, cross-functional team consisting of customer success, sales, product, and marketing. We are a small but growing company where you will directly impact our clients’ success and ours.
- Serve as the primary Velocidi point-of-contact for clients and agency partners
- Guide clients and their agency partners through the Velocidi best practices for audience and campaign setup
- Actively monitor campaigns and audience performance to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop return on investment analysis and reporting to support renewal conversations
- Support clients in audience segment creation and activation
- Proactively improve product UX by identifying bugs, user experience issues, and missing or outdated documentation
- Train end-users in the features and functionality of the platform
Our ideal candidate has/is:
- 2+ years of marketing experience in a client-facing role, preferably related to performance marketing and/or marketing technology
- Deep analytical skillset and experience analyzing data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in digital marketing and technology
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to work across multiple projects/clients, effectively manage your time and creatively problem-solve
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, integrity, and self-motivation
Why work at Velocidi
- A small, collaborative team
- Flat organizational structure, transparency into high-level business goals
- Direct impact on the success and growth of an up-and-coming tech startup
- Opportunities for growth.
Velocidi is a first-party audience solution for e-commerce marketers. Brands and their agencies use Velocidi to automatically build and segment their first-party audiences for strategic marketing on major platforms. Velocidi’s award-winning technology uses machine learning to predict customer behavior and create highly precise segments for campaigns that maximize revenue and accelerate growth.
Our team consists of experts and enthusiasts in data, analytics, AI, marketing, and media. Our mission is to help brands protect and nurture their greatest asset: their first-degree customer relationships.
Life at Velocidi
We are an agile company operating in a dynamic landscape. Working in a rapidly-growing international market can be demanding, so we try to keep a low-stress work environment and actively encourage work-life balance for all team members.
We offer flexible hours so that you can manage your time as it best suits you. We trust you to be responsible enough not to have a rigid timetable. You have a yearly budget to spend on whatever you need to work better, either from home or the office: a comfortable chair, a stand-up desk, noise-canceling headphones, noise-making mechanical keyboards, a plant – you name it.
We foster team camaraderie with remote team bonding activities and occasional outings when we are able. We trust and respect our teammates, clients, and partners. And we support and challenge each other to achieve excellence through collaboration and open communication across departments.
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org