Sales Development Representative (UK / USA)
Velocidi is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team to help with outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification. We want you to help connect with as many leads as possible and determine if they’re good customer fits.
As a sales development representative, your responsibility is to engage e-commerce brands, gain their trust, and connect them to our account executives for a discovery call.
You will report to the Head of Growth and work in collaboration with an Account Executive. We are a small but growing company where you will have a direct impact on business growth. You are encouraged to share feedback and ideas from the field with our multidisciplinary growth team to improve sales practices as well as our product, customer success, and marketing.
You must be enthusiastic and know how to connect with people by asking questions that uncover pain points and opportunities to address those pain points. And you must be genuinely curious about the prospect’s business.
Some of your daily tasks will be
- Gathering market information regarding customers, competitors and pricing;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships, communications with prospects and co-workers to provide market information;
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources;
- Maintain your target list according to your plan;
- Qualify leads from outbound and inbound campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.;
- Educate prospects about industry challenges. Understand customer needs and requirements. Prove the value of our solution;
- Maintain the CRM database (Hubspot) with updated prospect information;
- Research industry trends and initiatives and understand the impact on our clients.
We expect you to have/be
- 1+ years of experience in B2B Sales;
- A go-getter, passionate about getting into the details of a prospect and finding out who they are and what they are looking for;
- High level of English, written and verbal;
- Result oriented and structured mindset;
- Become well-versed in our product capabilities and use cases;
- Passion for developing a career in technology sales;
- Be a self starter.
Perks of working @ Velocidi
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fully remote;
- Fun and dynamic work environment;
- Yearly budget to spend on office supplies and technological equipment;
- No limitation on how much you can grow at Velocidi;
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with one of the respective subjects:
Velocidi is a first-party audience solution for e-commerce marketers. Brands and their agencies use Velocidi to automatically build and segment their first-party audiences for strategic marketing on major platforms. Velocidi’s award-winning technology uses machine learning to predict customer behavior and create highly precise segments for campaigns that maximize revenue and accelerate growth.
Our team consists of experts and enthusiasts in data, analytics, AI, marketing, and media. Our mission is to help brands protect and nurture their greatest asset: their first-degree customer relationships.
Life at Velocidi
We are an agile company operating in a very dynamic landscape. Working in a rapidly-growing international market can be demanding, so we like to keep a low-stress work environment.
We offer flexible work hours so that you can manage your time as it best suits you. We trust you to be responsible enough not to have a rigid timetable. You have a yearly budget to spend on whatever you need to work better, either from home or the office: a comfortable chair, a stand-up desk, noise-canceling headphones, noise-making mechanical keyboards, a plant – you name it.
We foster team camaraderie with remote team bonding activities and occasional in-person outings when we are able. We trust and respect our teammates, clients, and partners. And we support and challenge each other to achieve excellence through collaboration and open communication across departments.