Customer Success - Paid Media Operations Specialist, Remote (Portugal)
Velocidi is looking for a Paid Media Operations Specialist to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for reviewing the proper execution of Velocidi best practices in campaign and audience setup by our clients and their agency partners, providing ongoing status reports on campaign and audience performance to our internal team, as well as helping to develop written materials and templates to support these efforts.
You’ll support our team in the execution of new, innovative strategies for audience-based performance marketing to drive success for our clients. You’ll primarily work with the Customer Success team and interact with sales, product, and marketing. We are a small but growing company where you will directly impact our clients’ success and ours.
- QA audience and campaign setups across different advertising channels (i.e., Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, etc.)
- Ongoing monitoring of campaign performance against various KPIs (Revenue, ROI, ROAS, CAC, etc.)
- Report status of and escalate any issues identified with audiences setup, campaign setup, and campaign performance across a variety of channels and clients
- Support development of materials, i.e., written guides, how-to videos, etc. related to audience and campaign setups across a variety of channels, as well as cross-client and channel campaign performance reports
- Help identify new opportunities to grow our clients’ businesses using Velocidi audiences.
Our ideal candidate has/is:
- 2+ years of experience working in paid media, preferably related to performance marketing
- Expert in setting up and running paid media campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Google (for Display and Search), and other advertising platforms
- A passion for marketing and staying up to date on the industry, technologies, platforms, strategies, and changes as they roll out
- Strong analytical ability and confident grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing
- Attention to detail and the ability to work across multiple projects/clients, effectively manage your time, and creatively problem-solve
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, integrity, and self-motivation
- Fluent in English
Why work at Velocidi
- A small, collaborative team
- Flat organizational structure, transparency into high-level business goals
- Direct impact on the success and growth of an up-and-coming tech startup
- Opportunities for growth.
Velocidi is a first-party audience solution for e-commerce marketers. Brands and their agencies use Velocidi to automatically build and segment their first-party audiences for strategic marketing on major platforms. Velocidi’s award-winning technology uses machine learning to predict customer behavior and create highly precise segments for campaigns that maximize revenue and accelerate growth.
Our team consists of experts and enthusiasts in data, analytics, AI, marketing, and media. Our mission is to help brands protect and nurture their greatest asset: their first-degree customer relationships.
Life at Velocidi
We are an agile company operating in a dynamic landscape. Working in a rapidly-growing international market can be demanding, so we try to keep a low-stress work environment and actively encourage work-life balance for all team members.
We offer flexible hours so that you can manage your time as it best suits you. We trust you to be responsible enough not to have a rigid timetable. You have a yearly budget to spend on whatever you need to work better, either from home or the office: a comfortable chair, a stand-up desk, noise-canceling headphones, noise-making mechanical keyboards, a plant – you name it.
We foster team camaraderie with remote team bonding activities and occasional outings when we are able. We trust and respect our teammates, clients, and partners. And we support and challenge each other to achieve excellence through collaboration and open communication across departments.
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org