E-goi’s API Key:
It’s strongly recommended to create a new and dedicated API Key, exclusive to connect Velocidi with E-goi:
- Go to integrations’ dashboard and select Add Another Key
- Confirm the API Key has the proper permissions:
- Attach tag to contact
- Detach tag from contact
- Get all contacts
- Get all tags
- Create tag
- Get my account info
- Name the API Key to refer it to Velocidi:
E-goi’s Customer List ID:
To import the E-goi’s contacts, it’s necessary to determine which list of contacts to sync with. It’s recommended to select the broader list, so it will be easier to tag the majority of the contacts.
- Go to E-goi’s lists dashboard and choose the ID. The List ID is the numeric ID before its title, circled below in green:
Importing Contacts from E-goi to Velocidi
Once you have the API Key created and the List ID is chosen, it’s time to set up the integration on Velocidi.
- Enter your Velocidi’s Dashboard and go to Collect > Data Imports, on the left side menu:
- Once you enter the Data Imports section, select the button to create a new data import, so you can sync the contacts list with Velocidi.
- By default, the Customer Data import is selected. On the Import Schedule section, mark the Schedule checkbox, select the period to update the contacts and name the Import:
Sync the contacts is important to make your list always updated, adding the new contacts and excluding unsubscribers.
Schedule Best Practices:
- If you have a list of contacts bigger than 100k, please use weekly updates
- Avoid selecting a period that converges with the same days you send your campaigns
- On the Import Source section, select “E-goi Contacts” from the Source Type’s dropdown menu and input the API Key and List ID, gathered from E-goi, on its respective fields:
- On Other Configurations settings, keep the Merge Attribute Strategy as “Merge” and click on to start the process:
Note: the “merge” strategy is what defines that the list is updated, instead of creating a new one and keeping outdated contacts
Connecting E-goi with Velocidi
With the contacts synced with Velocidi, you can now create the destination to allow the audiences to be sent and used on E-goi:
- On Velocidi, go to Activate > Destinations section, on the left side menu:
- Click on the button. The integrations options will show, then select the E-goi integration:
- Enter the API Key and List ID on its respective fields, and click on :
- After the API Key connects both platforms and the List ID is identified, on the Data Mapping section, name and select at least one segment to send as a tag to E-goi:
Note: it’s important to select one segment to move forward with the integration. The segments added here will appear on E-goi as “tags” on the contacts that belong to each segment.
- On the Destination Settings section, name the destination to identify it and select the trigger that belongs to E-goi. Then, click on and the tags are ready to be sent and used on your campaigns:
If you have any questions about these instructions, please submit them to email@example.com or send them to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.