Product Owner, Porto (Portugal)
Velocidi is looking for one junior or mid-level product owner to grow our team in Porto, Portugal. Our ideal candidate has a background in software engineering or digital marketing and some experience building software products.
As a product owner, your main responsibility will be to cooperate with the product team to prioritize and detail product features according to the stakeholder’s feedback and your own research. You will have support from the design team to prototype UI/UX. You will then interface with the engineering team and be part of their agile development process, acting as the point of contact during the sprint to address development questions.
How we work
- Ideas result from market research and stakeholder engagement.
- Prioritization is democratized, with internal stakeholders being able to vote on the ideas that bring the most value for them.
- We are agile and adjust to change while appreciating having a quarter-level roadmap.
- Product ideas are iterated with the stakeholders, design, and engineering teams. The product team is responsible for orchestrating the conversation and making the final decisions.
- The product owner interfaces with the engineering team, supporting the execution of the roadmap.
- Excellent English speaking and writing ability.
- Some experience interacting with engineering teams and applying agile development.
- Experience supporting engineering teams using agile development;
- Some experience interacting with design teams.
- Some experience building software projects, working with digital marketing or e-commerce.
If being on the forefront of digital marketing and machine learning innovation sounds exciting, send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Velocidi is a first-party audience solution for e-commerce marketers. Brands and their agencies use Velocidi to automatically build and segment their first-party audiences for strategic marketing on major platforms. Velocidi’s award-winning technology uses machine learning to predict customer behavior and create highly precise segments for campaigns that maximize revenue and accelerate growth.
Our team consists of experts and enthusiasts in data, analytics, AI, marketing, and media. Our mission is to help brands protect and nurture their greatest asset: their first-degree customer relationships.
Life at Velocidi
We are an agile company operating in a very dynamic landscape. Working in a rapidly-growing international €100Bn market can be demanding, so we like to keep a low-stress work environment.
We offer flexible work hours so that you can manage your time as it best suits you. We trust you to be responsible enough not to have a rigid timetable. You have a yearly budget to spend on whatever you need to work better, either from home or the office: a comfortable chair, a stand-up desk, noise-canceling headphones, noise-making mechanical keyboards, a plant – you name it.