Product Owner, Porto (Portugal)
As a product owner, your main responsibility will be to cooperate with the product team to prioritize and detail product features according to the client’s feedback and your own research. You will have the support from the design team to prototype UI/UX. You will then support the engineering team on their agile development process and act as a point of contact during the sprint assisting with any questions the team might have regarding the features in development.
- Interact with clients and colleagues to identify and discuss new requirements;
- Research and define product features and evaluate their impact on our business;
- Define product features and their prioritization on the roadmap;
- Work with the design team in designing UI and UX features;
- Work with the engineering team to estimate the development effort and plan development sprints;
- Work with the marketing team to create sprint changelogs and product documentation.
- Excellent English speaking and writing ability (speaking Portuguese is a plus);
- Experience interacting with design teams;
- Experience supporting engineering teams using agile development;
- An engineering or digital marketing background, and experience with e-commerce, are valued.
If being on the forefront of digital marketing and machine learning innovation sounds exciting, send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start growing your brand's e-commerce with Velocidi
Velocidi takes the guess-work out of marketing by making machine learning practical and accessible. Book a demo to see how we can help your brand grow.