Software Engineer (Porto, Portugal)
Velocidi is looking for Software Engineers of any level of expertise to join our team in Porto, Portugal. As a software engineer, you will join a multidisciplinary team building technology leveraging first-party data for digital marketing initiatives across channels and platforms.
Our technology is private and first-party, handles hundreds of billions of events per month, and needs to react in milliseconds. Our added value comes from the advanced marketing strategies enabled by machine learning models, which we enable across mainstream platforms such as Facebook, Google, or Mailchimp.
How we work
- We manage the infrastructure of our own systems, a process that we have automated using cloud services and orchestrators like Kubernetes.
- We follow Agile methodologies, so we value individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- We know that learning takes time and resources. We will support you throughout that process.
- Full-stack engineer with a strong grasp of large scale systems architecture.
- Willing to work on all levels of the development pipeline.
- Someone eager to learn new technologies and paradigms.
- Interest in building highly scalable systems.
- Analytical and mathematically minded.
- Comfortable communicating in English.
If the description above feels right, send us your CV and optionally, a link to your Github account to email@example.com.
Velocidi is a first-party audience solution for e-commerce marketers. Brands and their agencies use Velocidi to automatically build and segment their first-party audiences for strategic marketing on major platforms. Velocidi’s award-winning technology uses machine learning to predict customer behavior and create highly precise segments for campaigns that maximize revenue and accelerate growth.
Our team consists of experts and enthusiasts in data, analytics, AI, marketing, and media. Our mission is to help brands protect and nurture their greatest asset: their first-degree customer relationships.
Life at Velocidi
We are an agile company operating in a very dynamic landscape. Working in a rapidly-growing international €100Bn market can be demanding, so we like to keep a low-stress work environment.
We offer flexible work hours so that you can manage your time as it best suits you. We trust you to be responsible enough not to have a rigid timetable. You have a yearly budget to spend on whatever you need to work better, either from home or the office: a comfortable chair, a stand-up desk, noise-canceling headphones, noise-making mechanical keyboards, a plant – you name it.